All You Need to Know About Applying
Follow these steps to apply for admission to High Mowing School. Please contact Kevin Driscoll, Director of Admissions, at any point, if you have questions.
- Request or Download Admissions Packet
- Complete Student and Parent Questionnaires
- Submit References from Guidance Counselor, English and Math Teachers
- Request transcripts of past 3 years from current school
- Mail completed forms and transcripts to High Mowing School, with Registration Fee: $50 domestic, $100 non-US citizen
- Contact us to schedule school visit and tour
Admissions for 2014-2015
February 1 – Tuition Adjustment Applications Due
February 15 – Admissions Applications and Merit Scholarship Applications Due
March 10 – Admissions Decisions Announced
April 10 – New Student Enrollment Agreements Due
2013-14 applications are still being accepted for limited spaces on a rolling basis.
Please contact the Admissions Office, if you have questions about the admissions process.
Tuition Adjustment & Scholarship
For Tuition Adjustment, please contact the Admissions Office for application materials, or go directly to NAIS to complete the form. We are proud to offer The Founders Merit Scholarship for high-achieving applicants.
High Mowing School has no religious affiliation. We support and respect religious freedom. High Mowing School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, physical or mental disability, ethnic background, or national origin in admission of students, in financial aid grants, or in any program offered.