Director of Health Services
We are looking for an individual to join our experienced and collaborative team as the Director of Health Services.
About the Position
High Mowing School is now accepting applications for a Director of Health Services to lead our Health Center Team and oversee the health services delivered at High Mowing School. This role protects and promotes student health, facilitates optimal development, and advances academic success. Grounded in ethical and evidence-based practice, they bridge healthcare and education and advocates for quality student-centered care. This role is full time, including on-call coverage on some nights and weekends for our boarding population while school is in session.
- Registered Nurse (RN) currently licensed in the State of NH
- Minimum education: Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s degree preferred
- Current BLS certification
- Minimum Experience: 3-5 years of adult med/surg, school, or pediatric nursing experience.
- Management experience preferred
- Maintaining the licensing and operation of the on-campus health center
- Supervision of health center staff
- Collaborate with school staff
- Medication administration and first aid
- Initial and ongoing assessment of injured or ill students
- Managing health records
- Care management as needed
- Implementation of communicable disease control program
- Health program budgeting
- On-call coverage for boarding population, mainly done remotely
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Health, dental, life, LTD
- Tuition remission 90%
- Generous vacation package
- Professional development opportunities
- School contribution to 403b account
- NH is a tax-friendly state.
About High Mowing School
High Mowing School is home to over 330 preschool–grade 12 day and boarding students. Of our 140 high school students, about 65 board. We are committed to fostering a caring, respectful, and diverse community where academic success, personal growth, and social responsibility are highly valued and fostered.
HMS is centrally set on a hilltop among rolling farmland in scenic southern New Hampshire on 300+ acres. The Town of Wilton is only 1-3 hours away from a variety of experiences in any direction — the big city in Boston, MA; camping and incredible foliage in central NH; the charming New England seacoast in Portland, ME, or Cape Cod, MA; or great skiing and shopping in Burlington, VT. Travel a bit further to Montreal in Quebec, Canada, for a weekend with an international feel.
Interested candidates should email HMS hiring team at email@example.com with a resume, letter of interest, and an HMS Employment Application.
HMS will respond to qualified candidates only.
To apply for any of our open positions, please email our hiring team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your resume, letter of interest, and your completed employment application. We are able to respond to qualified candidates only.