School Bus Driver
High Mowing School is now accepting applications for the part-time hourly position of School Bus Driver for the school year in our mini-buses (14 passengers). Our bus drivers are responsible for the daily transportation of students in grades 1-12. They are punctual, friendly, and model and maintain HMS high standards. This position follows the academic calendar.
This is a great position for stay-at-home parents, retirees, or anyone looking for extra income. Experience with student transportation is preferred, although we provide training for excellent drivers without school bus experience.
Note: CDL certification is not required for mini-buses.
- Conduct pre-trip vehicle inspections to ensure safe operation
- Drive school bus route
- Pick up and drop off student passengers at established stops
- Conduct post-trip vehicle inspections
- Clean bus as necessary to maintain a professional appearance and a positive image
- High school diploma
- Certificate of training in first aid and CPR
Work Hours and Compensation
- About 20 hours/week, Monday-Friday, when school is in session
- Typical runs are 6–8 a.m. and 4–6 p.m. daily
- Additional extra-curricular runs (sports and field trips) may also be available
- Competitive wages
To apply for any of our open positions, please email our hiring team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your resume, letter of interest, and your completed employment application. We are able to respond to qualified candidates only.