Scholarships for High School
High Mowing School was born and grew through the exemplary patronage of its founder, Mrs. Emmet. Generosity continues to define and shape our vibrant and unique character and is evident in the scholarships that help make our school accessible.
Scholarship applications are considered in addition to applications for financial aid. All prospective high school students are eligible to submit a scholarship application; if you also want to be considered for financial aid, please be sure to complete that process as well.
- ABBY YANDELL ’10 SCHOLARSHIP
- ALEXANDRA BARNES NORTON '57 MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
- ANN FRIEDL SCHOLARSHIP
- BEULAH HEPBURN EMMET SCHOLARSHIP
- DIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP
- FOUNDERS MERIT SCHOLARSHIP
- H. LEE ROWELL ’45 MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
- MUSIC FUND IN MEMORY OF DAVID ANDERSON '96
- ROBERT PITTMAN ’44 SCHOLARSHIP
- SANDY BROOKS SCHOLARSHIP
Since 2012, High Mowing School has granted $700,000 in scholarships, enabling accomplished high school students to join us and contribute their talents, enthusiasm, and passion for learning.
We award scholarships to enthusiastic, committed, and resilient high school students who demonstrate their commitment to activities they are passionate about.
Applications now accepted on a rolling basis.