Five HMS Faculty Presenting Summer Renewal Courses
Each summer, the Center for Anthroposophy holds Renewal — a program that offers courses designed primarily as professional development support for Waldorf teachers, administrators, and board members. The courses are also open to parents, artists, and thinkers seeking to deepen their lives through anthroposophy or seeking to learn more while connecting with others.
High Mowing School is pleased to again be the host for this important summer event. This year, several HMS facility members are among those presenting:
- Adria Osgood joins Jason Child and Dan Foster for “Teaching Subject Classes in Independent and Public Waldorf Education”
- Jen Kershaw leads “Preparing for Grade 5”
- Katherine Nickel leads “Preparing for Grade 8”
- Kris Hughes leads “Early Childhood: Renew, Balance, Ignite, and Inspire Joy”
- Will Minehart leads “Teaching Science in Grades 6, 7, & 8”
We are excited and grateful to be able to share our faculty’s expertise with others!
Learn more and register for Renewal courses here.
Want to know more about High Mowing School?
Sign up for our High Mowing | This Week newsletter by clicking the bell icon below. This weekly newsletter provides a photo of the week with a short write-up that gives you a quick-to-read glimpse into life at High Mowing School.